Actions and Detail Panel
USGBC Hampton Roads LEED v4 - Materials and Resources Unpacked
Tue, March 21, 2017, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
LEED v4- Materials and Resources Unpacked
Continuing Education: 1.5 GBCI CEUs for LEED Accredited Professionals, AIA credit
This program is appropriate for architects, specifiers, professional engineers, building owners, building managers, corporate accounts and building inspectors. This program is basic and meets the needs of professionals at every experience level.
Presenter: Ram Surendhranath, AIA, LEED AP ® BD+C
Project teams face the challenge of learning the latest technical requirements and implementation strategies for LEED v4. This course will take you step-by-step through each one of the credits for the Materials and Resources category for the LEED v4 Rating Systems. This course will help you and your team understand changes to the Materials and Resources credits in LEED v4, while highlighting opportunities to optimize material selections for both LEED credits and reduced environmental impacts.
1. Assess Materials and Resources Credits modifications in LEED v4 Credit-by-Credit Review.
2. Optimize material selection for LEED Credits and reduced environmental impacts.
3. Understand the impact of material selection when designing sustainable space.
4. LEED v4: Greater transparency and disclosure for building product components.
5. Recognize tools and resources for applying credits to building projects
Lunch will be served. Online registration closes on March 20th at 5 pm.
Walk-ins welcome! Fee for walk-ins is $40
Contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.