San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
CAREER WEEK 2017
Career Week will be held January 9-12
from 12:40-1:40 pm in the auditorium
Please be sure to RSVP online for lunch by
Thursday, January 5 at Noon so that we order enough lunches.
Speakers will discuss their jobs, how they found their jobs, and provide you
with valuable career advice. We hope to see you there! Thank you!
Monday, January 9: Tips for Success in the Legal Profession
- Sheila Bias, Fisher & Phillips, LLP
- Emily Gifford, Richardson Plowden
- Fred Manning, Fisher & Phillips, LLP
Tuesday, January 10: Association of Corporate Counsel - SC
- A number of lawyers who serve as in-house counsel for corporations will attend
Wednesday, January 11: Understanding Law Firm Operations and How to Market Yourself
- Lisa Hostetler, LawyerLisa, LLC
Thursday, January 12: Non-traditional Careers for Lawyers
- Bonnie Anzelmo, Executive Director, Injured Workers' Advocates of South Carolina
- Kiara Harlow, Placement Director & eDiscovery Problem Solver - Special Counsel/ eQ
- Sam Konduros, Executive Director, Research Development Corp., Greenville Hospital System
- Chris Rogers, Senior Associate Athletics Director for Administration, University of South Carolina
- Steven Stebbins, US Federal Agent
- Beth Webb, Commerce Liaison and Special Projects at Office of Governor Nikki Haley
Please be sure to RSVP online for lunch by Thursday, January 5 by Noon. Thank you!
Save This Event
When & Where
USC School of Law Career Services
At the University of South Carolina School of Law Office of Career Services, we are committed to assisting our students and alumni in their career development by offering:
- Individual counseling to identify career options and aid in the search for employment
- Resume preparation assistance and review
- Judicial clerkship application assistance and counseling
- Instructional programs
- Job Postings
- On- and off-campus interview programs
- Off-campus interviewing consortia
- Mock Interviews
- Collaboration with student organizations on career related initiatives
- Coordination of government honors programs including the Presidential Management Fellows Program
- Resources including resume booklets, interview guides, and federal work study information.
We assist local, regional, and national employers in meeting their employment needs by providing on- and off-campus interview programs, resume collections, job postings, and opportunities to reach out to our students and graduates.