Actions and Detail Panel
USC Marshall Alumni 20th Scholarship Golf Classic 2016
Fri, Jun 24, 2016, 9:30 AM – Tue, Jun 28, 2016, 10:00 PM PDT
Join USC Marshall School of Business and USC Leventhal School of Accounting alumni, USC Marshall Partners, students, and friends for a day of Fun, Great Food & Drink, and Great Networking – Trojan Style. The tournament tees off on Friday, June 24, 2016 at the beautiful Oak Creek Golf Club located in Irvine, CA.
Oak Creek Golf Club is an award-winning Tom Fazio designed golf facility owned and operated by the prestigious Irvine Company. Nestled in the heart of Orange County, Oak Creek combines stunning course design, impeccable grounds, and first-class service that will leave a memorable impression on golfers of all skill levels.
All proceeds from the event will benefit the USC Marshall Alumni Association (MAA) Endowed Scholarship Fund. Established in 2007, the scholarship fund is a direct commitment from the USC MAA to support Marshall students, current and future leaders, with annual merit and need-based scholarships. The Golf Classic is the scholarship fund's largest annual fundraising event and has added more than $150,000 to the endowment. With the support of fellow Trojans like you, we aim to build on this legacy of giving with this year’s tournament.
- Compete against fellow Trojans for top team awards and a chance to win one-of-kind prizes in fun pre-round competitions and contest holes throughout the course
- All players treated to a pre-round lunch, hosted beer, wine, and spirits from our sponsor vendors throughout the round, and a post-round banquet dinner
- Remember the day with commemorative team photos for all players
- Celebrate and connect with fellow Trojans at the networking reception with an opportunity to bid on incredible experiences and unique gifts at the silent auction
Take your best shot!
Audi of Mission Viejo: Hole in One
24 month lease Audi A4
Tesla Buena Park: Closet to the Pin
48 hour VIP Tesla S Experience
The Ranch at Laguna Beach: Closet to the Pin
9 Hole Round of Golf
USC Credit Union: Closest to the Pin
USC Logo Tote, Umbrella and more
California Pizza Kitchen: Longest Drive Male & Female
$200 in Gift Cards to each winner
Great Food, Music and Guest Speaker!
Cocktail Hour music
"WeAreSC" Garry Paskwietz.
Banquet Guest Speaker
Not a Golfer?
If hitting the links isn’t your thing or you just don’t have the time during the day, join us at the “19th Hole” networking reception, silent auction, and banquet dinner starting at 6PM. Invite your co-workers, fellow Trojans, friends, and spouses to take part in the festivities and support the USC MAA Endowed Scholarship Fund. Click “Get Tickets” and select the “Dinner Only Guests” option.
- 10:30 AM - Check-in/Registration Opens
- 11:00 AM – Pre-round Contests
- 11:30 AM – Hosted Lunch
- 12:30 PM – Shotgun Start
- 6:00 PM – “19th Hole” Networking Reception, No-Host Bar & Silent Auction and Live Entertainment "Pinch Me!"
- 7:00 PM – Banquet Dinner, Speakers & Awards
Sponsor & Volunteer Opportunities: If you are interested in volunteering and enjoying the day with us or would like to discuss sponsorship opportunities and silent auction donations, please contact:
Sponsorship Chair David Lustig ‘88 at 949-533-4519 or
Tournament Chair J.D. Blashaw ’01 at MarshallAlumniGolf@marshall.usc.edu
No refunds for cancellations/no-shows.
Photographs may be taken and used for USC Marshall publications and media.