USC Law Career Services Small Firm Day
Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 12:40 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SMALL FIRM DAY
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
School of Law Auditorium
Open to the first 50 students to respond!
Business casual attire
Please join us for a networking lunch with local attorneys who will be available to discuss small firm practice in South Carolina. Many USC Law graduates are hired by law firms with less than ten attorneys. We encourage you to attend this event in the Auditorium to hear practical advice about working in a small firm.
Questions? Please conatct Jill Kunkle (firstname.lastname@example.org).
When & Where
USC School of Law Career Services
At the University of South Carolina School of Law Office of Career Services, we are committed to assisting our students and alumni in their career development by offering:
- Individual counseling to identify career options and aid in the search for employment
- Resume preparation assistance and review
- Judicial clerkship application assistance and counseling
- Instructional programs
- Job Postings
- On- and off-campus interview programs
- Off-campus interviewing consortia
- Mock Interviews
- Collaboration with student organizations on career related initiatives
- Coordination of government honors programs including the Presidential Management Fellows Program
- Resources including resume booklets, interview guides, and federal work study information.
We assist local, regional, and national employers in meeting their employment needs by providing on- and off-campus interview programs, resume collections, job postings, and opportunities to reach out to our students and graduates.