Join Us for one of the funnest days of the year! ALL USC alumni clubs around the world will be participating in SCervice philanthropy events on the same day, March 11, 2017!
We are returning once again to Feeding America San Diego to bag produce, rice/grains and box canned foods. Feeding America provides meals to 63,000 children, families, and seniors in San Diego each week. We have had 100+ people attend each year.
This is also a family/kid-friendly event for those older than 6 years of age. Choose between the morning (9-11am) or afternoon (1-3pm) shift.
Everyone gets a FREE USC SCervice t-shirt.
Registration Instructions (Must sign up via Eventbrite and Feeding San Diego link below)
How Group Members Sign Up Online
1. Visit http://vhub.at/fsd
2. Click “Sign in” in the upper right hand corner and follow the steps as instructed.
3. During this step, you will be asked to enter your groups join code: 0850
4. Once you return to the main page, scroll down until you find your group’s volunteer shift.
5. Click the “Sign Up” button to the left of your group’s volunteer shift.
6. Each Volunteer will receive a confirmation email when signed up successfully.
A parent may sign a youth volunteer up in the system using the same email address, even if it is the same address that has been used for another account. S/he must choose a different user name for each account online. Otherwise anyone not signed up online will need to bring a paper waiver and allow a few extra minutes to sign in upon arrival to the volunteer shift.
All volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes in order to participate.
Volunteers must be 6 and older to volunteer.
Any adults not signed up online must bring a paper waiver and all volunteers under 18 years must bring a paper waiver, with a parent or guardian signature. (https://feedingsandiego.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Volunteer_Letter_and_Waiver.pdf)