USATestprep Georgia User Meeting
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM (EDT)
Are you an administrator or teacher that wants to find new ways to use USATestprep in the classroom? Perhaps you are interested in tracking your students and classes? Or, are you a new subscriber to USATestprep that would like to get an overview of all the sites' features? If you want to hear the answers to these questions, and many more, this is your chance.
Who: All administrators, teachers, and staff who wish to maximize the effectiveness of USATestprep website at their school.
What: In-depth training on the use of the USATestprep website, including:
- In-depth Lessons on Student Home Page and Resources
- Focused Teacher Home Page and Resource Instruction
- Extensive Coverage of Benchmark Testing Features
- Discussion of all Assignment System Components
- Comprehensive Review of all Administrator Resources
- Q&A and Future Plans
- Bring Your Laptop or Tablet Device!
- Includes a Catered Continental Breakfast Break (Pastries and Coffee)
- Beverages Throughout
- Super Cool New USATestprep Tee Shirt
When & Where
About USATestPrep, Inc.
At USATestprep, our single-minded goal is to help students learn. Whether this means writing questions to assess a specific state standard, making a reporting feature that helps teachers identify student weaknesses, or adding a new game that gets students excited about using the site; we take great care to ensure each new feature is added with optimum effectiveness and usability.
Our full-time employees are all former teachers with a desire to help students and an understanding of what it takes to be in the classroom everyday. Now that we develop and maintain the USATestprep website, we feel we are still teaching -- just in a different way.
Since our beginnings in 1998, we have worked hard to maintain high student success and user satisfaction. It is with your support and feedback that we continue to meet these ends.