US306 Industrial Control Sales Training Program
Monday, July 20, 2015 at 8:30 AM - Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
US306 Industrial Control School
This three-day training program is an intermediate level course that educates students on the technical expertise necessary to effectively and efficiently design and engineer projects using the ABB Low Voltage products. This is an accredited course.
This program is comprised of two courses. Registration for both is required
- US200 Circuit Protection and Motor Control Training
- US202 Features and Applications Product Training
By the end of this three day technical training course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify circuit needs
- Recall the types and operating principles of circuit protective devices
- Explain the basic operation of motors
- Identify motor components and the types of motor circuits
- Identify the features and benefits of Low Voltage offerings
- Classify the various applications types
- Make product selection
- Locate the best fit solutions
- List the advantages to competitor products
This sales training course will be delivered in a highly engaging and interactive way, focused on the specific needs of the participants and the organizations’ sales model and targets. There will be:
- Hands-On Exercises
- Trainer input and recommendations through short presentations, demonstrations and discussions
- Technology instruction via iPad and computer simulations
You will need to bring a mobile computing device, such as a laptop or iPad to class as you will be instructed to use these tools in your course at the appointed time. If you do not have an ipad or laptop computer, please check “Yes” on the Technology Needed section on the registration.
Level III Course: $399
This course is intended for Systems Integrators, OEMs, and other business partners and Distributors who have specifically contracted with ABB. End-User customers are also welcome to attend this class in order to more fully understand and exploit the implementation of these products in their facility. This course is free to employees/agents of ABB Inc. Product Specification Specialist, Product Application Specialist and Engineers are encouraged to attend. This course is free to employees of ABB Inc. All employees/agents who do not comply with the cancellation policy will be charged back the cost of the course level.
ABB Low Voltage Products
US300 Fundamentals of Industrial Control consists of the following e-learning courses:
* US203e - ABB LVP Overview
* US206e - Industrial Electrical
* Y013e - Understanding Motor Control
US303/US305 On-line Training Program consists of the following e-learning courses:
* F705e - Circuit Breakers Electrical Standards
* F706e - Surge Protection Devices
* F707e - Mini Circuit Breakers and Panel Boards
* F709e - Understanding Disconnect Switches
* F191e - Manual Motor Protectors
* F192e - Pilot Devices
* F193e - Motor Control: Starters
* F194e - Softstarters
* F196e - Power Supplies
* F197e - Connections and Terminal Blocks
Continuing Education Credits
This course is Continuing Ed accredited at 2.2 CEUs, certified by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training.
If you do not already have ABB’s Training Partner Access to complete the assigned pre-requisite courses please complete the online form to request access.
A completed Knowledge Assessment is required to receive full credit for this course.
Hilton Garden Inn- Foothill Ranch
27082 Towne Centre Dr.
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610