U.S. Women Entrepreneurs Chamber of Commerce Business Social
- Attendance is open to one representative from each company, so you'll meet a variety of business women from many different kinds of businesses.
- Everyone receives a roster with attendees business and contact information to foster opportunities for connecting outside of the meeting.
- Everyone has an option to list your business information in the USWECC official website for a onetime fee of $10 dollars to to cover the expenses of maintaining the website.
- A shared display area is available, free of charge, to showcase your items, flyers, brochures, etc.
- Everyone receives 2 minutes to talk and share her business with the group.
- No annual memberships or monthly dues. You can attend the meeting as many times as you wish.
Whether you are just starting a brand new business or you have been a woman business owner for a long time, we welcome you to join us for a joyful and rewarding business networking experience!