US FOOD/AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS MISSION TO VIETNAM
Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 1:30 PM - Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 8:30 AM (ICT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
US BUSINESS MISSION
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE VIETNAM FOOD EXPO 2016
DATES & LOCATION: Nov. 14th to 20th , 2016 in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
ORGANIZER: Vietnam Resource Group, LLC
The Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency of the Ministry of Trade & Industry, Vietnam
The Monterey Bay International Trade Association, California, USA
The Vietnam Trade Office in San Francisco
The Mission to Vietnam provides its participants with opportunities to:
- Outsource and Buy food and agricultural products made in Vietnam.
- Identify potential buyers of American food products/technology/services.
- Identify and evaluate various business opportunities in Vietnam.
- Seminar on ”Business Development between the US and Vietnam” .
- Meeting with USDA official in Vietnam.
- Networking meetings with Vietnamese executives at the Vietnam Food Expo.
- Individual working sessions with pre-qualified, selected Vietnamese organizations/manufacturers.
- Follow up services after the mission was concluded.
- Vietnam remains one of the fastest-growing markets for U.S. food and agricultural products, with U.S. exports totaling $2.3 billion in 2015. That's a 357 percent increase from 2007, the year Vietnam joined the World Trade Organization. Vietnam now ranks as the United States’ 11th-largest agricultural export market, with top products including cotton, tree nuts, soybeans, and dairy.
- Vietnam joined the trade negotiations in 2011 to participate in the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) which would increase Vietnam export to 307 billion by 2025. In addition, Vietnam’s membership in a completed TPP would raise its import by 27% and strengthen the country’s links to the global supply chain.
- TPP is an enormous opportunity for Vietnam. It represents the next logical step in Vietnam’s integration into the global economy.TPP will also create new opportunities for US Agriculture in Vietnam
Save This Event
When & Where
Vietnam IT Development/ Vietnam Resource Group, LLC
A consulting service company specialized in Business Development between the US and Vietnam since 1995.