TICKET STILL AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.
Though recent appearances on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and at the
Pitchfork Fest in Chicago have been fun, we are bonkers with excitement
about this upcoming event. It'll be our first-ever themed night of world records. And
the theme? Fooooooood!
"Food records" doesn't necessarily mean shoving hot dogs down your throat. Past records we've documented include Tallest Carrot Cake, Most Names Written On A Dry Piece Of Spaghetti and Fastest Time To Open A Can Of Alphabet Soup And Spell 'PANTYHOSE'.
* Most Crustless PB&J Sandwiches Made By 10 People In 1 Minute - Hilary Hodge & Friends
* Most Crustless PB&J Sandwiches Eaten By 1 Person In 10 Minutes - Jake Bronstein
* Most Cherries Pitted In One Minute - Harry Rosenblum of The Brooklyn Kitchen
* Tallest S’more - Clint Cantwell of Smoke In Da Eye
* Most Tortillas Frisbeed In 30 Seconds - Alexandra Young
* Fewest Times Eating Out In New York City In Two Years By A Full-time New York City Resident - Cathy Erway
* Fastest Consumption Of 15 Blueberries By A One-Year Old - Julia Nissan
* Longest Connection Of Individual Straws Used To Drink A Coca-Cola - Phil Covitz
* Most Birthday Candles Fit On A Cupcake And Lit - Mike and Jane Sweeney
* Most "Fruity" Jokes Told To A Piece Of Fruit In 30 Seconds - Catie Lazarus
* Surprise Record Involving 'The Flight Of The Bumblebee' (and food) - Opus Moresechi
* Fastest Backwards Rendition Of Alphabet While Balancing Egg On Head And
Spoon On Nose - Adriana Yugovich
Cost of event is $5, free if you're unemployed. Advance tickets highly recommended. Bonus: Free Pyrat Rum will be served from 8 - 9pm.
* Named Best Oddball Night by New York Magazine
* Featured by CNN, BBC, CBS Sunday Morning, The New Yorker, The Huffington Post, The Wall Street Journal, ABC News with Charles Gibson, Good Morning America and Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
When & Where
Universal Record Database
The definitive site for human achievement.