World’s Leading Urban Underground Space & Tunneling World Congress Returns to London in 2017!
"Excellent Summit! We gained lots of useful information and case study insights" – Buildings Department Hong Kong
"It was a great networking platform and the content was rich and insightful!" – Metroselskabet I/S
The underground infrastructure and tunneling industry is booming around the world. Increased global urbanization will create space and sustainability problems for expanding and newly-developing cities alike. Also, increased demand for reliable infrastructure combined with a need for increased energy efficiency and a higher environmental awareness of the public means that there is an imminent need for the use of underground space and tunneling to meet these requirements while remaining compact, or find the spaces needed to include new functions in an existing city landscape.
Be sure not to miss out Equip Global’s leading Urban Underground Space & Tunnelling World Congress 2017 which will provide an exclusive platform that brings together high profile decision makers from across the industry such as government authorities/ ministries / project developers and urban underground space and tunneling industry leaders around the world to provide a unique insight into the complexity and challenges of underground infrastructure & tunneling in city areas, mitigating construction risk, tunneling through difficult ground conditions, managing groundwater inflows and microtunneling as well as issues relevant to the design and construction of underground works.
What Makes Urban Underground Space & Tunnelling World Congress 2017 A Must Attend Event For All Urban Underground Space & Tunnelling Industry Players
Recipe for Success Hear from Urban Underground Space & Tunnelling Project Owners share their latest project experiences in Urban Underground Space and Tunnelling Construction and developing strategic approaches to dealing with design, engineering and construction challenges and problems
Interactive Discussions Join exclusive panel discussions featuring Decision Makers from across the industry to share practical insights and proven best practices and perspectives in design, planning, engineering, maintenance, construction and project management in urban underground space & tunneling projects
Eye-opening Presentations Gain strategic insights from over 20+ industry experts on overcoming major challenges in urban underground space developing & tunneling construction, manage well on project costs, plan you budget & schedules for complex underground space and tunneling projects, innovative technologies and advancements for effective underground space and tunneling development, solutions for managing and mitigating geotechnical risk/challenges, solutions for managing sustainability & resilience issues associated with urban underground spaces and tunnel maintenance & management
In-depth Workshops and Site Tour Attend the 2 Expert-Led Pre-Summit Workshops & Post-Summit Site Tours to grasp the nuts and bolts in urban underground space construction and tunneling development. Elevate your Summit Experience to the Next New Level!
5 Key Benefits of Attending Urban Underground Space & Tunnelling World Congress 2017
- Find out the latest updates and practical information on urban underground space & tunnelling projects in Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific & globally as well as the latest trends within the industry
- Head/ Directors of Underground Space & Tunnelling, Project Owners and Leading Industry Experts will be present at the summit – Identify the new strategies and best practices shaping underground infrastructure and learn about progression, planning and modernization of engineering underground space and tunnelling
- Hear from 20+ renowned industry experts with profound underground space & tunnelling management experience globally to learn from distinguished experts on the latest technical and operational aspects that shape the tunnelling and underground industry
- Exclusive Panel Discussion among Underground Space & Tunnelling Industry Experts – Hear key trends, winning strategies and effective solutions in every process involved in the underground space & tunnelling construction
- Diverse Networking Experience – Meet up with not just underground space & tunnelling industry leaders but also high-profile decision makers from the government authorities/ ministries and industry leaders within the world to broaden your business network and discuss future underground space & tunnelling development plans!
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the super saver discounted prices! Don’t miss your chance to be involved in Urban Underground Space & Tunnelling World Congress 2017 and engage in-depth discussion on global strategies to further develop the industry, get first-hand updates and discover new products and solutions.
Who Will You Meet at Urban Underground Space & Tunnelling World Congress 2017
This event is tailor-made for top decision makers, Heads, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Senior Executives, Engineers & Technical Specialists of the following divisions:
- Engineering and Construction
- Geotechnical Developers
- Pipeline Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Facilities Management
- Ground Engineering
- Tunnel Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Projects (Underground Space/Tunneling)
From the following industries but not limited to:
Local Government, Government Departments, Agencies & Authorities:
- Government – Federal, State & Local Councils
- Ministry and/or Department of Works and Transportation
- Urban Development
- Land Transport/ Transport Authorities/ Rail Operators
- PPP Units/ Economic Planning Units
- Policy Makers
Engineers, Consultants, Project Managers and Contractors involved in:
- Engineering & Construction Firms
- Building Materials
- Drill & Blast Supervisors
- Technical Superintendent/Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Health & Safety
- Air Conditioning
- Fire & Security
- Project Managers
- Technical Service Managers
- Rock Engineer/Specialists
- Geotechnical Specialists
- Reliability and Asset Management
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the agenda, registration rates and full speaker profiles.