San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
One of the main components of a city its transportation, and networking systems, where it could solely impact the city and its surroundings, in a positive or a negative manner.
Urban and Transportation Planning is constituted through defining goals and objectives, identifying problems, generating alternatives, evaluating alternatives, and developing plans. Where cities are aiming to transform to a smart city.
Therefore, Transportation and urban Planning is crucial for Developing countries, where it should be tackled and challenged by researchers, and practitioners.
IEREK seeks to address these challenges, topics, approaches, and their solutions through the international Conference “Urban transit & Sustainable Networks”.
Whereas this conference will aim to help and provide solutions, which will aid in the cities transformation, define & reduce negative impacts on the city and its components, and discusses the social & economical approaches and solutions for a better growth.
Constraints and challenges will be tackled by the emerging need for solutions and growth, where many stakeholders are aiming towards a smart city.
Logistical transportation, appropriate technologies, traffic, infrastructure, public participation, and government support are all affecting factors, which will be discussed and tackled in this conference.
- Transportation Systems & their Environmental Impacts.
- Transportation Strategies Traffic operations, Management and Control.
- Planning Tools, Modeling & Simulation.
- Logistics Transportation Network Planning.
- Public Transportation Systems & their Socio-eco Impact.
- Networking Operations & Intelligent Systems.
- Innovative & Emerging Transportation Systems & Practices.
- A Sustainable & Resilient Infrastructure Networks.
- Life Cycles & Management.
- Energy Efficient Networks & Sustainable Transportation Models.
- Transportation Safety & Security.
- Sustainable Networks Strategies.
- Public Participation & Travel Behavior.
- Government Policies & Regulations.
Save This Event
When & Where
IEREK – International Experts for Research Enrichment and Knowledge Exchange – is an international institution that is concerned with the exchange of knowledge and enhancing research through organizing and managing conferences in all fields of knowledge.