Reserve your place on an Urban Retreat
Aimed at busy people who want to take some 'Me Time' and benefit from life-enhancing coaching, Rebecca Watson's Urban Retreats are an opportunity to collaborate in a new way of thinking - with a bit of yoga and mindfulness thrown in!
Using a combination of specialist 'conscious coaching' techniques alongside yoga and mindfulness, the Urban Retreat workshops are a great way to delve into your psyche and discover how you can make the best of yourself and positively affect others around you.
Find your inner balance: approach 2017 with focus & confidence...
"I love running my Leadership retreats and Yoga retreats in Spain and wanted to offer a mini version of these in London.
My aim is to build a community of like-minded people who enjoy coming together for group discussion and practice around consciousness.
I’d like to share some of my thinking and self practice with a wider audience because I know how much easier and happier life can be with this awareness."
This is for you if:
– You have a full and busy life, work, family, social and feel that a ‘day off’ for yourself could bring balance.
– You like learning in a group and being part of a community of like-minded people.
– You want to experience a new way of seeing the world that could lead to a more relaxed and fulfilled life.
– You think you’d benefit from coaching but haven’t had access to a professional coach and want to know more about it.
– You’re interested in mindfulness, yoga and meditation but aren't quite sure how or where to start!
This is not for you if:
– You want a traditional training course sat at a desk taking notes. You will hopefully learn new ways to see the world and experience some ways to become more conscious, but there is no fixed training, just a sharing of wisdom from the group.
– You want to relax the body without engaging the mind. This is not a spa experience.
– You want to pitch your own business or products to the group. This is not a networking event.
Why come to an Urban Retreat?
Outer success comes when we are aligned inside. We can reach for outer success but without inner alignment and consciousness we will find that our reaching brings us stress and ultimately we sabotage ourselves.
My clients are working hard and becoming more and more successful on the outside, but they want support for their personal development so that they can really enjoy their lives and take care of their wellbeing while running the world.
I want to collaborate with you all so that we can share our learning and tools to create happier more meaningful lives.
We will cover:
– Whole group introduction led by Rebecca Watson
– Small group discussions to learn from each other
– Simple calming yoga moves and/or short practices for beginner level Meditation and Mindfulness
– Shared healthy lunch delivered to the room
How you could benefit:
– Connection to a greater meaning and purpose for your life
– Clarity to make good decisions for your career/relationships/life
– Simple tools for managing stressful situations
– Understanding consciousness and where you are on your journey
– Time and space to be still and connect to your inner wisdom/true self
– Sense of personal well-being and feeling happier in yourself
– Relaxation of the body and mind