The 3rd Annual UCGBALL Urban Clash Games event at THPRD Recreation Complex is a fun 5 A-Side Soccer Tournament with 100% of your registration fee donated towards the Tualatin Hills Park Foundation to help raise money for the "Champions Too Field" in Aloha. More details at http://www.thpf.org/
Teams will compete in a 5-A-Side Soccer tournament on Friday 2nd June with the winners getting their name added to the perpetual trophy.
UCGBALL: Simple Rules
- To be eligible to play for the Perpetual Trophy all team members must work at the same company or be family members of the participants.
- Top 3 teams will receive winners medals
- No goalkeepers (small goals)
- Two 15 minute halves, unlimited subs at any time
- Turf & grass fields
- Field dimensions 1/3 of full size pitch
- No slide tackling or sliding of any kind
- No offside Rule
- Expect a minimum of 3 games
- You can decide how many subs you need. (Please add $25pp for each sub, with a max of 5 in each team)
- Any company/team/club can enter unlimited teams
- Email questions: Support@UrbanClashGames.com
All participants' families will be eligible for FREE participation in the "Kids Urban Clash Games" and upon successful completion of your event registration.
The soccer tournament is a fantastic corporate wellness and team building opportunity for Portland/Hillsboro/Beaverton/Tigard-area businesses, local clubs or a group of friends.
If Soccer is not for you there are 7 other team sports to choose from including: Basketball, Cornhole, Disc Golf, Go-karting, Running, Ultimate and the Urban Clash Games signature event “The Lock Box Challenge”. You can find more info at www.UrbanClashGames.com