Urban Artistry's New Semester has just begun and we are getting underway with our Specialty Workshops.
This drop-in workshop class series is part of Urban Artistry's new semester. Saturday intensives involve multiple styles of urban dance, tap, and Wushu martial arts. These three-hour workshops in dance training and education are led by subject matter experts. All levels of dancers are welcome– also those who are working within dance education & research, or simply enthusiasts of the music and dance will benefit from an engaging and in-depth presentation of these cultural art forms.
Our dates and classes include:
- Feb. 4th- New Style Hustle with Jeff Selby
- Feb. 25th- Wushu with Rizqi Rachmat
- March 11th- Tutting with Ryan "Future" Webb
- March 25th- Memphis Jookin with Ryan "Future" Webb and Johnte Cunningham
- April 8th- Tap with Che Shabazz
- April 29th- "That's House" Hous Dance Workshop with Junious Lee Brickhouse and Leslie Liao
Urban Artistry, Inc., is an internationally recognized 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to the performance and preservation of art forms inspired by the urban experience. Serving as cultural ambassadors for communities that are often unsung, the group fulfills their mission through effective collaborations that support artists’ past, present, and future.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.