With the speed of advancement in technology and science, it’s hard to stay ahead of the game. Join us as we discuss how to overcome today’s challenges in life science research with the latest trends in informatics solutions. You’ll leave our event with a fresh take on the current life science industry and ideas to help improve the productivity of your lab and the impact of your research.
Scilligence will also announce the official release of 5.1.0 equipped with a new design and many new features.
Come and enjoy a day of discussions, lunch, raffles, networking, and our interactive corner! This is a great event for researchers, scientists, students, CROs/CMOs, and chemical vendors.
- [10:00-10:30] Registration & Coffee
- [10:30-10:45] Rajeev Hotchandani, Scilligence - Introduction and Welcome
- [10:45-11:05] Dr. Yuan-Hua Ding, Pfizer - Cultivating Innovation in Pharma: An External Partnering Perspective
- [11:05-11:25] Dr. Sven Loebrich, ImmunoGen - A Highly Customizable Inventory Software for Critical Reagent Management During Pivotal Antibody Drug Conjugate Development
- [11:25-11:45] Cameron McConnell, Boston College - Transforming the College Lab
- [11:45-1:15] Lunch, Raffle, & Networking (Provided by Scilligence)
- [1:15-1:35] Arti Kelkar, Biogen - The Evolution of ELN within Biogen
- [1:35-1:55] Dr. Jinbo Lee, Scilligence - Unveil of New GUI for Scilligence Informatics Solutions
- [1:55-2:15] Tom Luo & Tony Yuan, Scilligence - New Product Roadmap
- [2:15-3:00] Raffle 2 and Closing Remarks