Tour the Upper Hudson Valley Wine Trail and enjoy specialty wine and cheese pairings at each stop! Participating wineries will be offering tastings of their hand-crafted wines paired with locally-made cheeses at each of their Winery Tasting Rooms all weekend long!
Your Event Ticket Includes:
3 Wine Samples AND 3 Samples of well-paired cheeses at each participating winery location
Your ticket is good for 1 visit at each winery one time during the weekend of 5/14 - 5/15/2016 ONLY.
Your ticket IS GOOD for BOTH days, visit wineries during their open hours on either days.
CALL OR VISIT INDIVIDUAL WINERY WEBSITES To determine the best times to visit each winery. Note that some wineries are only present at local farmer's markets.
Ticket Prices: $25 per person or $40 per pair (+tax & fees)
Wineries Participating in this Event Include:
- 285 Canada St., Lake George / (518) 668-WINE
- (Featuring Adirondack Cheese Co. & Nettle Meadow Cheeses)
- 637 Colonel Burch Rd., Valley Falls / (518) 469-0680
- (Featuring Amorici Artisanal Cheese)
- 514 Bliss Rd, Ballston Spa / (518) 882-6310
- (Featuring Palatine Valley Aged Cheddar)
- 41 Stewart Dam Rd., Corinth / (518) 654-5467
- (Featuring Jake's Gouda Cheese)
- 462 NY-29, Saratoga Springs / (518) 584-9463
- (Featuring Willow Marsh Farm Cheese)
- 441 Broadway, Saratoga Springs / (518) 450-1200
- (Featuring Yancey's Fancy Cheese)
- 184 S Broadway, Saratoga Springs / (518) 587-9694
- (Featuring Grafton Village Cheese)
- 11975 State Route 40, Schaghticoke / (518) 461-7132
- (Featuring Consider Bardwell Farm Cheese)
BONUS TASTINGS AT THE SPA CITY FARMERS MARKET with 2 More Wineries!:
- WHEN: SUNDAY 5/15 ONLY 10a-3p
- WHERE: Lawn of Lincoln Baths, Corner of So. Broadway & Avenue of the Pines, Saratoga Springs
- (Featuring Nettle Meadow Cheese)
- (Featuring Sugerloaf Farm Cheese)