Upper Hudson Valley Wine Trail Premier Event - Wine & Cheese! June 15 & 16
Experience New York's Newest Wine Region by attending the Upper Hudson Valley Wine Trail's FIRST EVER Wine Trail Event!
In Celebration of National Dairy Month (June), we invite you to W(h)INE and we'll give you cheese!
Eight (8) of our Wine Trail member Wineries will be offering tastings of locally hand-crafted wines paired with locally-made cheeses at each of their Winery Tasting Rooms all weekend!
This just happens to be Father's Day weekend, too... so what a great excuse to bring Dad along and treat him to some wine and cheese!
WHEN: Sat. Jun. 15 11a-6p AND Sun. Jun. 16 11a-5p
Your $30.00 Wine Trail Event Ticket gets you:
- 4 Tastes of wine AND 4 Samples of well-paired cheeses at each participating winery location (Wine and cheese makers present at some stops)
- Your ticket is good for 1 visit at each winery once during the weekend of 6/15 to 6/16 (no matter which specific ticket date you choose)
- Tickets: $30 Advance Purchase, $35 At the Door, $5 Designated Driver
- THIS TICKET IS A $75.00 VALUE FOR ONLY $30.00!!!!
Participating Wineries Include (see interactive google map to plan your trip):
Adirondack Winery, 285 Canada St., Lake George, NY
(518) 668-WINE * www.AdirondackWinery.com (Featuring Adirondack Cheese Co.)
Amorici Vineyard, 637 Colonel Burch Rd., Valley Falls, NY
(518) 469-0680 * www.AmoriciVineyard.com (Featuring Amorici Artisinal Cheese)
Johnston's Winery, 514 Bliss Rd, Ballston Spa, NY
(518) 882-6310 * www.JohnstonsWinery.com (Featuring Palatine Valley Aged Cheddar)
Ledge Rock Hill Winery, 41 Stewart Dam Rd., Corinth, NY
(518) 654-5467 * www.LRHwinery.com (Featuring Jake's Gouda Cheese of Deansboro)
Oliva Vineyards, 2074 State Rte. 4, Fort Edward, NY
(518) 747-2156 * www.OlivaVineyards.com (Featuring Argyle Cheese Farmer)
Swedish Hill Winery, 379 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY
(518) 450-1200 * www.SwedishHill.com (Featuring River Rat Cheeses)
The Saratoga Winery, 462 State Rte. 29 West, Saratoga Springs, NY
(518) 584-WINE * www.TheSaratogaWinery.com (Featuring Willow Marsh Farm Cheese)
Thirsty Owl Saratoga, 184 S. Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY
(518) 587-9694 * www.ThirstyOwlSaratoga.com (Featuring Homestead Artisans Cheeses)
View UHVWT June Wine Cheese Event in a larger interactive map
- Must show valid ID at every winery
- Tickets are non-transferrable.
- Groups larger than 8 are not accommodated for this event
- The Wine Trail encourages safe driving and recommends each group have a designated driver.
- Wineries reserve the right to refuse service in the case of drunken or disorderly conduct
- No Children are permitted at this event
- No pets are permitted at this event
- Ticket holders agree to release and hold harmless Wine Trail member wineries, winery owners, County’s Board of Supervisors, employees, agents and advisors, and assigns from any and all liability, injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of participation in the event(s), or in connection with the receipt or use of any award provided under the event(s).
- The Wine Trail reserves the right to cancel or modify the passport program without notice
- The Wine Trail assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, disruption or delay of ticket service or other delivery service.
- Ticket Holders consent to the use of his or her name and photograph or video for publicity, promotion and advertising purposes, in all media and formats used by the Trail, without further compensation, throughout the world, in perpetuity.
Upper Hudson Valley Wine Trail
Founded by the Upper Hudson Valley Wine & Grape Association and launched in 2013, the Upper Hudson Valley Wine Trail brings together the family-owned wineries of New York's Warren, Saratoga and Washington Counties.
Stretching from Lake George to Saratoga Springs and Easton, the members of the Upper Hudson Valley Wine Trail include farm vineyards, locally-owned wineries and tasting rooms, and satellite tasting rooms of 2 Finger Lakes' wineries.
Check out our WEBSITE for details on member wineries & maps.