Actions and Detail Panel
UPLIFT my WEEKEND "Elevating Diversity In Technology"
Sat, July 1, 2017, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
Diversity and Inclusion have become Important Issues within Technology.
The Mission of Uplift is to:
• Help diverse audiences in technology find inclusive networks.
• Bring awareness to the importance of diversity and how it can provide a new generation of future leaders and innovative solutions to today’s problems.
• Provide a forum for discussion and networking while learning new technical skills.
• Help individuals find their way into tech related jobs, roles, and inspire you to grow as an individual thereby elevating diversity in technology.
DREAM,GIRL Film Screening
Get Inspired to Dream Big at Technology For Women Weekend '17
RECEPTION + DREAM, GIRL FILM SCREENING
Friday, June 30, 2017 • 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
DREAM, GIRL FILM
Wine and Cheese Reception
Network and Chill Atmosphere
Official Kickoff for #UPLIFTMYWEEKEND
Men are Welcome
CONFERENCE: T4W UPLIFT '17 ••• ELEVATING DIVERSITY IN TECHNOLOGY
Saturday, July 1, 2017 • 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
All Day Conference
Opening and Closing General Keynote Sessions
Panel Discussions and Individual Presentations
Multi-Track: 1) Gender 2) Culture 3) Technology 4) Career / Business
Newbies and Established Technology Professional are encouraged to attend
Men are Welcome
Call For Presenters Open
NETWORK AND CHILL BRUNCH
Sunday, July 2, 2017 • 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Casual, Upscale Atmosphere
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- Reception and Movie Screening + Brunch requires a Valid I.D. (government issued). 21 and over age requirement. The conference does not require a specific age but generally be over 13 years old. High School students are welcome.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- All events are centrally located in and around Downtown Chicago. Easily accessibkle by Public Transportation, including Bus, Train, Taxi and Uber / Lyft ground transportation.
What can I bring into the event?
- No Laptop is required to attend. However, you are welcome to bring a Laptop to the Conference event. THere will be Wi-Fi and outlets for power cords if you do bring a laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- EXTENDED RECORDING IS PROHIBITED in the Conference. However, you are welcome to make up to a 60-second video and share with your social network.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Dante Hamilton is the Lead Organizer. Call Dante at +1 (312) 281-4884. Email Dante here: Dante@T4WUplift.com
What's the refund policy?
- Full refunds will be made if the DATE IS CHANGED or THE EVENT IS CANCELLED / RESCHEDULED.