Upgrading System Center Service Manager from 2010 to 2012
Thursday, December 13, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM (EST)
While Service Manager 2012 includes much-improved features and functionality, careful planning is required to ensure a smooth transition from 2010. This session covers those planning considerations, including considerations for setting up a move to production environment, preparing for an in-place upgrade, connectors, and new hardware and software prerequisites. The session will include tips and tricks from the field based on our experience with the upgrade process.
Acceleres is a Certified Microsoft Silver Partner specializing in in Microsoft System Center Service Manager and Orchestrator consulting and training. Our services help clients get farther, faster with their IT service management objectives, emphasizing visibility, accountability and efficiency.
What we do
Acceleres products and services include:
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager Consulting
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Orchestrator Consulting
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager and Orchestrator Training
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager and Orchestrator Courseware
Why choose us
- Acceleres has substantial real world experience in IT management processes, so we understand our clients real needs, objectives and priorities
- Our strong technical expertise with both Service Manager and Orchestrator enables us to deliver a technical solution that meets those needs
- We employ a pragmatic, sensible and proven approach to delivering these solutions which results in effiency and economy