San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Length: 3 Days
About this Course
This three-day instructor-led course provides existing SQL Server Business Intelligence (BI) professionals with the knowledge and skills to use new and enhanced BI capabilities in SQL Server 2012.
This course is intended for BI professionals with experience of using SQL Server 2008 R2.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key new and enhanced features for BI in SQL Server 2012.
- Use new and enhanced features in SQL Server Integration Services.
- Manage data quality by using SQL Server Data Quality Services.
- Manage master data by using new and enhanced features of SQL Server Master Data Services.
- Use new and enhanced features of SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Create tabular data models with PowerPivot and DAX.
- Implement a tabular data model in SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Use Power View to create interactive data visualizations.
- Integrate Microsoft cloud technologies into a BI solution.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience of creating database solutions in SQL Server, including basic Transact-SQL programming.
- Familiarity with data warehousing and BI solutions, including extract, transform, and load (ETL), data modeling, and reporting.
When & Where
Discover Information Technology and Training