Ends Monday, November 30, 2009 at 1:00 PM (BST)
Your ticket to pick up old stuff from Sue Ryder Care stores to make into 'new' stuff for an online auction in aid of Sue Ryder Care.
By taking this ticket you are agreeing to make something for the auction, rather than just taking stuff and using it which would be bad.
What you have to do now:
1. See if there's a participating Sue Ryder Care store near you. See the list of participating stores here
2. Join Folksy (if you have not already). Folksy will be used to manage the entries and only items listed on Folksy with the tag "sueryder" will be eligible.
3. Print out the ticket and write down your Folksy username on it
4. Take to your local Sue Ryder Care store and show them the ticket and get your stuff (max 5 items) :)
6. Get making!
7. Upload your completed item onto Folksy using the tag "sueryder" by the 5th December at 18:00 GMT
Folksy.com is the UK's place for all things handmade.
Sue Ryder Care is a UK charity providing care for the terminally ill and those with long term debilitating illnesses.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.