Actions and Detail Panel
Untagged Conference 2016
Wed, November 9, 2016, 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM CET
Untagged Conference is a Digital Analytics free-to-attend conference held at Campus Madrid .
The current speakers lineup includes the following international speakers:
- Brian Clifton ( Search Integration, SE )
- Yehoshua Coren ( Analytics Ninja, IL )
- Simo Ahava ( Reaktor, FI )
- Ani Lopez ( Freelance, CA )
- David Sottimano ( Define Media Group, ES )
- Craig Sullivan ( Optimal Visit, UK )
- More Speakers to be confirmed on the next days...
Tickets will be released on 3 batches covering different hours of the day to give a chance to everyone to get a spot into the conference.
Please take these points in mind before getting your ticket
- The day of the event is holiday in Madrid(Día de la Almudena)
- If you get a ticket and you don't appear the day of the conference (and you don't return your ticket at time), you're likely going to be miss the chance to attend to future event releases
- Most of the talks are going to be in English
Please note that there are a lot of people interested on attending the conference, so be nice and don't reserve a seat if you're not finally coming . If for some reason you're not making it the day of the event, please get in touch with us so we can reassign to some other person.
Sign Up into the newsletter to be notified of the ticket releases in the following URL: http://bit.ly/enews-untagged
*Note: If you are planning to attend from overseas please get in touch with us, to check if we still have some tickets so you can safely book your flight.
Visit us at: http://www.untagged.io