Unimaginable Service Part 3: Keeping Your Cool (On-Demand)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Keeping Your Cool!
Part three of a three-part series
What are your customers saying about you?
When we experience outstanding service, we may tell one or two people about it. But a bad experience is shared with up to 20 people. Customers will talk about your service. The good news is you get to write the script.
Certified Speaking Professional Becky McCrary is an internationally recognized expert on customer service and business communication. Her programs have been developed based on years of experience in the business world. With wit and wisdom, Becky has taken her insightful and inspiring programs to business organizations and associations in 39 states and the Caribbean.
Through this three-part web-delivered series on Unimaginable Service, Becky will help you write your winning script!
In Part 3 - Keeping Your Cool In a Stressed Out World: Taking control and winning over even the toughest client
Barely controlled rage. Shouting. Accusations. Perhaps profanity. From time to time, everyone will face an angry customer. You can’t throw a bucket of water on them to calm the situation. No, really, you can’t! Instead, pull out these ready-to-go responses and take control of the situations. Then identify 10 mistakes that lead to stress and 4 quick, easy, doable ideas to manage it. Be amazing! They will say "WOW! I will never do business with anyone else!"
More Unimaginable Service:
- Learn to recognize the impact of your service
- Identify five practices that make customers cringe
- Discover that manners matter
- Convert seven negative phrases into statements of concern
- Change five stumbling blocks into building blocks of communication
- Learn why efficiency is just not enough
- Find out how to engage clients and make them go out of their way to do business with you
- Identify six steps toward engagement
- Employ four steps toward building customer relationships
Your ticket gives you and your team access to the on-demand presentation whenever you and your team need it.
Webinar and communication support provided by Portfolio