Building an analytics strategy is crucial for every product manager. How do you build and implement an effective product analytics strategy that quantifies and drives product success and iteration?
Join Eric Hwang and Eli Rothschild of Mixpanel, who have worked directly with hundreds of product managers to build sophisticated analytics strategies. Mixpanel’s customer base includes thousands of companies such as Uber, Capital One and Amazon.
- Data analytics is no longer a luxury, its a competitive and integral need for Product Managers.
- How to understand not only who your users are but how they behave
- Know your metrics.
- Take action via tests, experimentation and notifications.
- Track downstream events to iterate and improve retention & re-engagement.
- Understand the product ecosystem and how tools interact.
- How to position analytics from a product perspective across your company.
- 6:30 - 6:45 : Meet & Greet
- 6:45 - 7:45: Speaker Discussion
- 7:45 - 8:30: Networking
*Snacks and refreshments will be provided
Eric is a Solutions Engineer at Mixpanel, working with developers and product engineers across verticals to develop robust analytics strategies. Prior to Mixpanel, Eric was an Associate at Blackrock, running Distribution Strategy and Analytics for iShares. With a fairly diverse professional background, including GMAT instruction and non-profits, Eric is able to work across verticals, establishing cohesive and effective product and analytics strategies to drive businesses forward.
Save This Event
When & Where
Product School is an education company that offers Product Management training in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, New York, Los Angeles.
Our instructors are professionals with over 5 years of real-world product management experience working at renowned tech Companies like Google and LinkedIn, and other technology startups. Our students are professionals with over 3 years of experience in technology, business or design roles.
All our classes are compatible with a regular work schedule and our campuses are conveniently located in each city where we operate.
This is not your traditional lecture class. Expect a healthy mix of group work, one-on-ones with