"Since I was a teen I was different. I saw the world differently. I heard the world differently.
I had a sixth sense that no one else seemed to talk about. Could they not see these extra colours or shapes? Hear these extra words that no one in particular had said, have thoughts that didn’t belong to them, know exactly what another person was feeling?
Sometimes having such an active sixth sense can make you feel very different."
This is a 1.5hr workshop specifically for teens and young adults to gain an understanding of their ‘sixth sense’ and how to integrate it into everyday life. To meet others who are having a similar experience. Taught by someone who went through that very experience not all that long ago.
In a fun and light environment we will talk about:
- How to feel comfortable in our uniqueness and grounded in our authenticity.
- How to handle negative thoughts.
- How to keep ourselves mentally and physically balanced.
- How to energetically protect ourselves.
- How to switch this sixth sense on and off.
- Whole body muscle testing to help get clarity.
- How to ask for and find support when we need it.
- Easy meditation techniques.
- Along with a safe space to ask questions.
The workshop will be split into two sessions;
12-13yrs old 11am-12:30pm (under 12yrs may be accepted on a case by case basis)
14-18yrs old 2:00pm-3:30pm
Parents/Guardians are welcome to sit in on the workshop.