Understanding Values in this Crazy Market
Wednesday, June 25, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Real life appraisal issue and examples will flow in this new class taught by renowned instructor D. Scott Murphy. Bring your appraisal questions to this very informative class!
Topics covered in this course include how to price your home right, how appraisers handle distressed properties, how to prepare for the appraisal - a necessities checklist, how to protect buyers and sellers from inaccurate appraisals, an overview of stable and declining areas, and what happens if a purchase appraisal comes in low.
- New legislation
- Understanding the appraisal process and appraisal management companies
- How to challenge an appraisal and the process for a value dispute
- Flipping vs. Flopping (short sale fraud)
- Strategies to price your property correctly
- The first step in valuing a property is to determine what it is NOT worth
- How to find comparables
- How to handle distressed comparables
- How to take control of your transactions
- Appraisal checklist (what to have available for the appraiser)
- Dozens of new pictures of unique properties and discussion on how to handle them
- Examples of bad appraisals
Understanding Values in this Crazy Market is a 3-hour CE course developed by D. Scott Murphy of DS Murphy & Associates Inc. This course is participation driven and the instructor encourages involvement from the attendees.
Continuing Education Provided By:
School Code: 1018
School Approval Expires: 12/31/2015
Recruiting is prohibited on the school premises. Report any recruiting efforts to the school director at 404.836.4040
When & Where
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers is a full-service real estate brokerage with more than 1700 sales associates, each with access to 25 offices throughout metro Atlanta and North Georgia. The company commits its resources to providing the finest environment for its real estate agents including technology, training and marketing.