Actions and Detail Panel
Understanding the Narcissistic Relationship
Sun, October 16, 2016, 10:30 AM – 4:30 PM EDT
Understanding The Narcissistic Relationship: How to Survive and Thrive Past the
Collateral Damage of these Toxic & Traumatic Relationships
Introductory lecture: Thursday, October 13th 2016 Time: 7pm to 9pm Cost: $35
One day interactive Workshop: Sunday October 16th, 2016 Time: 10:30 to 4:30 Cost: $100
This is a must attend event that will provide key resources for you to overcome the trauma of the narcissistic relationship in your life.
The Mayo Clinic defines narcissistic personality disorder as “a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, adeep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others.” When a person is the child of a narcissistic parent or is in a relationship with a narcissist, the destruction, damage and trauma is far and wide and will destroy a person’s self esteem, self-confidence and often a person’s very ability to function as a strong and confident being.
You will learn:
• The effects of being the child of or in a relationship with a traumatic narcissist
• Tools to find your “Self-Culture” so that you can heal from the toxic relationship
• Tools to rewire your “Relationship-Culture” so you don’t keep repeating the same patterns over and over
• The keys to overcoming the codependency that keeps you in these kinds toxic interactions and relationships
• The anatomy of a good boundary! How to draw them and stick to them
• Ways to overcome the big 3: Guilt, Anger and Shame
• How to transform your inner “bully” into a supportive inner “coach”
• Ways to create a new normal so that you can thrive and live the life you were meant to live!
Space is limited.
Victoria will be signing her books and double meditation CD
Find Your “Self-Culture” Moving From Depression and Anxiety to Monumental Self-Acceptance
Connecting: Rewire Your Relationship-Culture
Meditation CD Set As Above, Below
(Special Book price at workshop $20)
Victoria Lorient-Faibish MEd, RP, CCC, BCPP, RPE is a Relationship Expert, Registered Psychotherapist, Holistic Psychotherapist, Life Coach, author, speaker, and for 20 years and she has had a front row seat, witnessing the metamorphosis of countless people.
Contact info: Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org or Andrea at email@example.com
Victoria’s website www.visualizationworks.com