San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
POTENTIAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!
Objective Of Event:
Career Profiling & Resume Matching
Direct Connection with Employers
Understanding the Job Market Landscape
IMPORTANCE OF PROFILING
Personal branding in resumes influences HR decision-makers reviewing them in their consideration of candidates and can present them in an even better light. The best way to land your next great career opportunity or advance your current career is through personal branding. Personal branding is still relatively untouched - most job seekers haven't taken advantage of it yet.
Learn more about it now to stay ahead of the game and tremendously impact your job search!
In this workshop, you will learn the different skills needed to build your personal resume. You will learn first-hand how to customise and utilise the right keywords and phrases to boost your own profile.
- How to Customize the Right Profile for Yourself
- What Employers Expect from You
- Key Factors of What to be Aware of during an Interview
- Things Not To Do During an Interview
- Different Types of Interview Methods
*** TAKE AWAY ***
- Automated Resume catered just for you. *No longer required manual writing for your resumes!
- Learn the different ways of updating it online and you can just do it once.
REGISTER TODAY AND DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Traveling by Car/Taxi:
- Park at Carpark 18
- Take the lift up to level 7
Traveling by Bus:
- FROM ANG MO KIO MRT STATION
Board at Jubilee (54391), Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8 in about 5 min. Alight at Opposite Blk 504, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, 1 stop later.
- Walk up the bridge and head towards the Zebra-Crossing.
- Continue walking till you see Blk P - Chemical & Life Sciences.
- Take the Lift Up to level 7.
- Once out from the lift, Head towards Blk N.