Does God speak through dreams? Why would He use such a mysterious form of communication? This course, developed by John Paul Jackson from more than 30 years of experience and study, has transformed many lives. Come and discover how God uses these messages from eternity to answer the questions of our hearts, like:
- What does God want to do in this situation in my family, my job, my church, or my nation?
- What does God think about me?
- Are all dreams from God?
- Are there supernatural encounters that happen in dreams?
The prophecy in Joel 2 reveals that God will speak through dreams. It’s assumed that we would know it’s Him speaking, but we don’t. This course will equip you to not only hear Him speak this way, but also understand what He is saying. You will learn to discover the dream vocabulary God uses and how to receive and remember your dreams. You will learn the difference between a Biblical, God-inspired interpretive method and the popular secular methods that shroud the dream instead of revealing it.
It is a 21 hour course that will help you understand supernatural experiences and aid you to interpret those dreams, parables in the night seasons. Learn a more Hebraic Bibical way of interpretation and find God in the details.
This course puts foundational interpretive tools in your hands that you can use for years to come.
What if God gave you the answer to the question you have been asking last night? Come and find out!
- Introduction to Visions
- Biblical Terminology for Dreams and Visions
- History of Dreams from God
- Dreams: God's Night Parables
- Basic Types and Symbols
- Intuitive Dream Recording
- Basic Interpretation Skills
- Dream Functions
- 20 Categories of Dreams
- Spectrums of Light
- Parabolic Principles in Dreams
- Elements of Dreams
- Colors in Dreams
- Five Ways of Recording Dreams
- How to Remember Your Dreams
- Developing Your Dream Vocabulary
Also plan for the coming Advanced Workshop in Dreams and Visions: