Understanding Disinfectant Qualification Studies – How to avoid errors
Friday, March 8, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This 90-minute webinar on Disinfectant Qualification Studies will teach you disinfectant testing methodologies, provide examples of disinfectant efficacy tests and show how to troubleshoot problems related to disinfectant efficacy testing.
Why Should You Attend:
How do you design an effective disinfectant validation program that meets FDA , MHRA, EMA scrutiny?
This webinar provides guidance on industry trends, regulatory feedback, and designs for an effective validation program. Current 483's, Warning Letters, and Field Experiences will be conveyed that allow end users to determine the best methods to validate their products against their isolates.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Learn disinfectant testing methodologies.
- Review “real world” examples of disinfectant efficacy tests.
- Increase awareness of pitfalls encountered during testing.
- Troubleshooting problems related to disinfectant efficacy testing.
- Examples of disinfectant validation successes will be discussed.
For Registration :
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.