Understanding Costs of a Study for Clinical Trials - Webinar By ComplianceOnline
Monday, February 25, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This 90-minute webinar will help you understand what the true costs are for completing a clinical study and the unanticipated costs that may arise. You will learn about costs that a sponsor must include in a budget and costs that a site bears in the conduct of clinical research.
Why Should You Attend:
Determining an appropriate clinical trial budget to ensure a study can be completed is challenging for both sites and sponsors. Whether you are new to clinical research, or have years of experience, there are 3 areas of expertise you may not have mastered - understanding and outlining costs, negotiating budgets, and complying with criteria (Medicare provisions for determining Qualifying Trials and Routine Care). If not, you may be a site that is underwriting sponsors costs, or you may be a sponsor that is overpaying site costs, and both sites and sponsors may be incorrectly submitting non-qualifying costs to insurers.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Start-Up Costs.
- Fixed Costs.
- Variable Costs.
- Hidden Costs.
- Qualifying Trials and Routine Care.
- Developing a Cost Plan.
- Negotiating a Budget.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.