Actions and Detail Panel
Understanding and Deploying Quality for Excellent Performance
Sun, April 9, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM WAT
We are service providers committed to meeting the needs of our clients in the areas of training, tutoring and consulting. One of our training programme include Understanding and Deploying Quality for Excellent Performance.
This programme is prepared:
- For people who are willing to develop skills in quality awareness and deployment; thereby equipping them with what it takes to add value to their business or organisation.
- To serve as a refresher course.
- To provide orientation for fresh graduates, new staff/employees of organisations as well as entrepreneurs.
- For delivery on a project basis.
- Relevant training: equipping staff/individuals with the ‘right mix’ for solving problems.
- Tailored to meet current and future needs of staff and organisations
- Timely delivery (in days)
- Issuance of certificates of successful completion
- Prime location: Client’s premises/choice or our Lekki Phase 1 venue.
- Professional membership registration assistance available.
- E-certificates available.
- 10% discount for organisations/clients that provide 5 or more staff for training.
- Training materials available
- Breakfast and lunch will be served.
The importance of Quality and Quality Management System
Quality concepts and objectives
How processes affect each other
The role and importance of workers in an organisation
Review of company’s vision, mission statements, core values and their effect on performance and revenue generation
Advantages of quality management system.
International best practice on bespoke quality deployment