Actions and Detail Panel
Understanding and Answering Atheism, a Summit by Ravi Zacharias Int'l Minis...
Fri, Jul 7, 2017, 6:00 PM – Sat, Jul 8, 2017, 9:00 PM EDT
Does God exist, and is He worth following? How do I share my faith in a culture where belief in God is considered anti-intellectual?
The assertion that belief in God requires leaving one’s brain at the door has become pervasive across culture today. Can there be good reason for what Christians believe, or does belief in God stems from child-like naiveté, or even fear?
Whether you’re a questioning skeptic or an interested Christian, join Ravi Zacharias, Abdu Murray, Vince Vitale, and other members of RZIM’s global speaking team as we consider the evidence for the Christian God, and how Christians can lovingly respond to those who don’t believe in him.
- This event is designed for students, families, small groups, ministries and anyone interested in the rising challenge of atheism to the Christian worldview.
- To help gauge the value of this event, the cost for attending it live in Atlanta is $200 per person. The cost of attending our simulcast at Bay Hope is $15 per adult.
Bay Hope will be a host site to broadcast this very special 2-day summit. Space is limited - register today!
The simulcast is on Friday, June 23 & Saturday, June 24, but here at Bay Hope, we will be showing a delayed presentation on Friday, July 7 & Saturday, July 8, starting at 6:00 p.m. on the 7th.
LUNCH OPTION ON SATURDAY:
For lunch on Saturday, you may pre-order a meal from the Bay Hope Coffee House or visit a local restaurant off site. If you would like to pre-order a lunch from the Coffee House, purchase a Lunch Ticket in addition to purchasing your event entrance ticket.
SATURDAY LUNCH MENU:
- Ham & cheese wrap, potato salad, cookie and bottle of water
- Turkey and cheese wrap, potato salad, cookie and bottle of water
- Veggie wrap, potato salad, cookie and bottle of water
- 1905 Salad, chips, cookie and bottle of water