$15

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Ecotrust

721 Northwest 9th Avenue

#200

Portland, OR 97209

View Map

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

No Refunds

Event description

Description

In 2017, we put together our very first event as a group, We the Dreamers: An Art Show to Defend DACA - raising $16,000 to give back to organizations doing work for the immigrant community.

This May we are doing it again, but shifting the focus from DACA to a different part of the undocumented community: the original dreamers, the parents.

The event will feature:

- Artwork by undocumented artists
- Raffle with several participating Portland businesses
- Food & Drinks by our amazing organizers & caterers
- Presentation
- Musical guest & DJ to follow
- New merch for sale

Our goal is to raise $20,000, and we think we can do it with your help. 80% of the money we raise will go directly to our friends at Pueblo Unido, who continue doing really good work to help out folks with a vulnerable immigration status. The other 20% will go back to our team for more programming in 2019.

*We will reserve some tickets at the door as well.

If you are a business that wants to join our raffle, or an individual who wants to volunteer, please keep an eye out for future posts, and make sure to follow us on Instagram at @powertothedreamers.pdx

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Ecotrust

721 Northwest 9th Avenue

#200

Portland, OR 97209

View Map

Refund Policy

No Refunds

Save This Event

Event Saved