Actions and Detail Panel
UMFF 2016 Networking Event :: Actors, Filmmakers, Musicians, Writers
Thu, October 6, 2016, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT
Join us as we kickoff the 15th Urban Mediamakers Film Festival (UMFF) Open Night and announcement of UMFF 2016 Top 10 Writers. Ticket includes networking, entertainment, film screenings, giveaways and more. Come and meet some of our actors, musicians, writers and filmmakers in competition.
Opening Night Film Screenings
• In the Waves | Ying-Fang Shen, Director | USA
• New Kid | Lauren Hoekstra, Director | USA.
• Better | Danielle Reid, Director | Union City, NJ USA
• Beyond You and I | Mike Sal, Director | USA
• Instagram | Luis Jaime Rodriguez, Director | USA.
• Swing Out | Rob Scratch Mitchell, Director | Canada
• FEEL | Directed by Akihiko Matsuzawa | Japan
• Sunset Unseen | Reynard Martin, Director | Smyrna, TN USA
• The Raising of the Son | Ricardo Jackson, Director | USA
• Absent Without Love (AWOL) | Fredi Nwaka, Director | London United Kingdom
• Alba - Yesterday Belongs to the Dead | Nicolás Olivera, Director | Bogota, Colombia
• Anna | Directed by Cris Gambin, Toni Pinel | Spain
ABOUT THE 15TH URBAN MEDIAMAKERS FILM FESTIVAL
"Content Creators Changing the World, One Story at a Time" is the theme of the 15th Urban Mediamakers Film Festival, October 6-11, 2016 in metro-Atlanta, Georgia. Recognizing media as a powerful tool of choice for entertaining, informing and inspiring, this annual festival showcases diverse independent media emphasizing work produced by or featuring individuals of color - African, Asian, Black, Hispanic and Latino.
UMFF brings an exciting and creative atmosphere that encompasses cultural diversity, with independent content creators, artists, writers and TV/movie buffs together under one roof!
Actors, artists, content creators, filmmakers, graphic designers, musicians and writers have an opportunity to gain exposure for their projects, compete for the best-of-the-best with prizes in each category, attend industry-related educational series, along with excellent networking.
Movie buffs, content creators, independent film and mix-media supporters have the opportunity to see a diverse group of superb films that are not available in mainstream theaters.