Ultimate Web is a 2 day class for any Go developer who wishes to learn how to build robust and well tested HTTP based applications in Go. This class provides an intensive, comprehensive and idiomatic view build Web, SOA, and API applications using Go. We believe this class is perfect for anyone wishing to build scalable, fast, and highly concurrent HTTP based applications.
- Go HTTP Basics
- Templating and Asset Management
- File Uploads
- REST/SOA/API Design
- Security (SSL and JWT)
Minimal Qualified Student:
- Has taken Ultimate Go or has been developing software with Go.
- Has attended Ultimate Go, a similar class, or has a good understanding of the Go programming language.
- A fully working Go environment and can build a “basic” Go application without the need for documentation and other “guides”.
- Operating Systems
- Has worked with a command shell.
- Knows how to maneuver around the file system.
- Understands what environment variables are.
What a student is expected to learn:
- Stronger understanding of the language.
- Solid testing and design patterns.
- Walk away with an understanding for using profiling data and tooling.
- Lunch is not included.
- No refunds are available within 7 days of the event.
Jacob is a software developer, consultant, community organizer, and has really nice hair. Like ridiculously nice hair. He started his career creating web applications in PHP, Ruby, and Node.js. When he discovered Go he dove in deep and hasn't regretted it for a minute. Coming from the thriving metropolis of Wichita, Kansas he organizes the devICT community whose mission is to "Educate, Empower, and Connect software developers in the Wichita area". Jacob also works closely with Women Who Code Wichita, Open Wichita, MakeICT, and Kansas Linux Fest. When he isn't working or organizing Jacob is spending time with his wife and three kids, staying up too late with video games, cooking, or playing Dungeons and Dragons.
Save This Event
When & Where
Ardan Labs provides on-site corporate and individual training classes for the Go programming language. We have developed 2, 3 and 4 day bootcamp style courses to help existing programmers learn the features of the language and how to write idiomatic Go. We can also develop specialized training programs to meet your specific needs.
At Ardan Studios we dream big and ask all of our clients to do so as well. With a focused set of principles, we deliver products that work, grow and adapt to the ever changing marketplace. If you're serious about getting your ideas realized into a product that can be sold and marketed, we are too. Don't wait, contact us today!