Rally together and get ready to overcome 4 miles and 25 obstacles around the scenic town of Jackson! Fast or Fun, Old or Young this all ages event is about celebration of challenges and overcoming them together. The sixth Towner in Jackson, this event has become THE spring experience in Jackson Hole.
Event Ticket Price is $89 for Adults on event day and $29 for Youth and Elderly (Under 16, over 60), with 12 and under requiring registration with a paying adult to run the course together.
Tickets are now on sale starting at only $29 for the fist 50 entries. They will go up from there so reserve your spot NOW for the best pricing available!!!
This event is not only a massive operational undertaking and we strive to make this experience as affordable as possible, with extensive financial backing by our title sponsor, Grand Dynamics International.
Discounts are offered for EARLY registration - only $29.00 for the first 50 tickets!
Register as a youth, adult, or team. No maximum number of teammates. You can always register yourself an join a team later.
If you are registering for multiple people, please include seperate emails for each registered participant.
We are also offering The Obstacle Is the Way book as an optional purchase during registration as reminder of our focus on the benefits of this inspirational event.
Additional event details will be emailed to registered Towners and updated at www.ultimatetowner.com and posted to our facebook event page.
Our event theme as always is to CELEBRATE OVERCOMING YOUR OBSTACLES, and we encourage each participant to dedicate their race to a personal past, present or future obstacle.
You and your team of Towners will navigate 4 miles while overcoming 25 FUN and CHALLENGING OBSTACLES "around the town" at the following locations:
- Snow King
- The Rodeo Grounds
- Miller Park
- The Rec Center Corridor
- Mike Yokel
- Back to the start at Phil Baux Park.
Wall climbs, mud crawls and mystery obstacles will challenge individuals and teams of throughout this scenic Jackson course. Test your limits by going FAST in an early start wave or focus on the FUN and have a blast with friends! Yes, costumes are highly encouraged!!!!
Participants receive a free beer (21&over), sponsor goodies and those who register by April 30th will get an event T-Shirt.
Additional Registration Details
- You can create a team at any time and invite friends to join your team.
- You can register as an individual now, and join or create a team later.
- All ages welcome, youth 15 and under have a seperate ticket, children 12 and under must be accompanied by a registered adult.
- If you have any questions about the registration process please call Event Bright's Customer Service number at +1 877-297-6805 which is available 24 hours a day.
- Follow us on Facebook to stay connected to event updates and messages by "going" to the event and liking the Ultimate Towner Page to stay tuned on important event updates.
- You will have an option to share your registration on facebook once your registration is complete, please do!
- Final course updates will be released the week prior to the event.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, May 21st and celebrating together!
Until then, register today, overcome your obstacles and get ready to celebrate!
Tuffy and Team Ultimate Towner!
Is there an age limit to enter the event?
This is an ALL AGES EVENT, but youth 12 and under must be accompanied by a registered, paying adult.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Please no dogs on the course.
What is the approximate event timeline?
- Day Of Registration will be open at Phil Baux Park between 9 AM and 11:30 AM.
- Course Briefing and Announcements begin at 11:30 AM This will include a course safety briefing and important information about your Ultimate Experience.
- Event music, team warm ups and fun! Get Psyched!
- All Participant Course ULTIMATE ELEVATION Warm Up at approxiately 12:00 PM with starting waves beginnng immediately after.
- Fast Competitive Racers will begin in the first waves with all the Fun Towners following.
- Prizes and awards will be announced approximately 2:30 and event festivities will continue through the afternoon until approximatley 5 PM.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have any questions about the registration process please call Event Bright's Customer Service number at+1 877-297-6805 which is available 24 hours a day.
Event specific questions, sponsorship, volunteering or how to be more involved contact Grand Dynamics at email@example.com or 307.733.1989.
Is my ticket refundable?
All tickets are non-refundable. If you have a family emergency or injury that prevents you from attending please contact us and we will look into refunding your ticket.
THE ULTIMATE TOWNER, AS ALWAYS WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE!!!