Whatever your asbestos training needs, ASKAMS can provide you and your team with a quality solution.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Employees whose work could foreseeably expose them to asbestos.
To provide an awareness and develop the knowledge amongst employees as regards the hazards and risks posed by asbestos containing materials (ACM’s).
The training covers:
- The properties of asbestos and how it can be damaging to your health, possibly giving you an increased risk of lung cancer if you are a smoker
- The categories of asbestos, and how it is used in buildings and plants
- How to deal with asbestos in an emergency
- voiding risk from asbestos
- Asbestos awareness training (in accordance with UKATA document A0022)
- Regulation 4 – Duty to Manage Asbestos in Non-Domestic Premises
- Asbestos Surveying
- Asbestos Survey Report
- The Asbestos Management Plan
- Defining Work which is Non-Licensable and Licensable (inc NNLW)
Candidates who pass will receive a UKATA Asbestos Awareness Cerificate.