The UK Department for International Trade (DIT) invites you to a networking and pitching event, a forum for Belgian tech start-ups and scale-ups to discuss ideas and opportunities with UK investors.
The forum consists of a networking lunch followed by an open pitching session:
The networking lunch
- HM Ambassador to Belgium introduces our panel of UK investors and our keynote speaker
- Attendance to the networking lunch is by a separate invitation only
The pitching session
- Selected Belgian start-ups and scale-ups pitch to our panel before the audience
- Panel members give feedback and discuss how they can best approach expansion into the UK
- Three chosen winners will be awarded a prize package including:
Startup Insights UK: a tailor made programme, meeting potential investors, partners and customers in the UK
DIT: Fast Track to the UK market package, including sector specialist advice
Belgian-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce London: one year free Business Class Membership
Level 39: invitation to networking events and mentoring sessions with Ruz Chishty
Neil Ward Associates: a mentoring lunch to help you launch and grow in the UK
The event will conclude with closing drinks
Deadline for pitching applications is 12 - noon on February 22nd 2017.