Actions and Detail Panel
UK Biggest Natural Hair Show - CurlyTreats Festival 2017 (Formerly Natural...
Sat 5 August 2017, 11:00 – 18:00 BST
CurlyTreats Festival London (Formerly Natural Hair Week)
Introducing Black Beauty, Wellness & Empowerment
Tickets On Sale NOW!
UK's largest natural hair event unveils new name and expands to celebrating the Black Experience.
This year, Vinna Best and the CurlyTreats Tribe are bringing to you a BIGGER & BETTER event which signifies our renewed commitment to offering a safe space where celebrating black culture can be fully self-expressed.
Since 2013, our London annual events has SOLD OUT, welcoming over 5,000 visitors at previous UK events. It's important that we deliver events of substance so we have plenty of TREATS for YOU! We will explore everything from natural hair care, wellness, black beauty, body positivity, colorism, beard care, to finding the best hair care product for your texture.
Meet U.S Celebrity YouTuber, MahoganyCurls For The First Time Ever In The UK
Join popular American natural hair influencer MahoganyCurls as she shares her natural hair and beauty advice live from the Main Stage Conference and Lunch Meetup. MahoganyCurls captures the attention of young girls and women worldwide, with over 25 million YouTube channel views and a collective social media audience of over 1 million, she continues to encourage women to love their natural hair.
Reasons To Attend
Taking place on Saturday 5 August 2017 at the ILEC Conference Centre, Earl's Court - we will unveil the new and improved offerings at this year’s event:
- International celebrity speaker including MahoganyCurls aka Jessica Lewis
- Fashion Show in celebration of Black Girl Magic
- Featured natural hair and beauty workshops and interactive discussions
- Empowerment Experience session will feature conversations and keynote addresses with influencers such as Lekia Lee, Afrovisibility and Aaron Wallace, Shear and Shine
- VIP Meetup: 3-course lunch with your fave bloggers including MahoganyCurls
- Natural Hair Demos by Cantu Beauty: Where All Coily Curly Textures Matter
- Holistic Hair & Health Workshops by Afrocenchix & Leah Salmon, The Naturally You Coach
- empowHER Lunch & fun activities for girls & parents
- Children’s corner – fun interactive activities and storytelling
- Afro Men Hub: FREE shape-ups, beard care & skin care advice for males
- Awards for Best UK Social Influencer, Natural Hair & Beauty Brand, & Fashion & Style Brand
And the legendary natural marketplace where you can meet, greet, ask questions and network with exhibitors and makers of some of the world’s most valuable natural hair and beauty items you wouldn't want to be without. Not to forget the Snack Bar, Barbershop, Braid Salon and African face painting. FREE swag bag for ALL.
Once you buy your ticket, you'll receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of The CurlyTreats Festival London. You will also receive an email from our CurlyTreats ticketing system. When arriving at the event, please print your ticket or show us your email confirmation on your mobile to gain entry.
• All purchases are final. No exchanges or exchanges.
• IMPORTANT: If you cannot see your order confirmation in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folder.
• DISABLED ACCESS FRIENDLY:
• CHILD-FRIENDLY: Children under 4 attend free for General Admission ticket holders (ID may be required)
• SUBSCRIBE: Registering your interest will not give you access to the event, you will need to buy a ticket.