Ho Ho Hold on to your sweaters everybody…
That’s Right, Get your Ugly Xmas/Holiday Sweaters and other gear ready to go. The more wild and fun the better!
Friday, December 2nd 6pm-11pm
Fun, Food, Cocktails with Friends in Ugly Holiday Clothing, while riding a bus!
What could go WRONG?!?!?!
All proceeds benefit Junior Achievement of Eastern Iowa!
**Twelve01 Kitchen and Tap will have Happy Hour/Special pricing on cocktails for our group BEFORE we leave and AFTER we get back. Please feel free to hang a bit before and after!**
6:00PM Meet at the parking lot of Twelve01 Kitchen and Tap (1220 1st Avenue Coralville, connected to The Radisson Hotel)
6:15PM Bus(s) will depart for Washington
7:00PM Arrive on the square in Washington and enjoy the drinks, food, friends and atmosphere of the 5 places we have on the tour
Café Dodici, Pipeliners, Unc and Nephs, JP’s 207 and the Wagon Wheel
9:30PM LOAD UP! and head back to Coralville. Bus will depart at no later than 9:45. Back to Coralville before 11:00.
• Please park in the lot to the north / right when you pull in
• Complimentary assorted Beer, Wine, Water and Soft Drinks will be available on the bus for the ride down and back. Kick back and enjoy the ride with your friends!
• A guide of all the host bar/restaurant locations will be provided in your Complimentary Swag Bag full of goodies. The guide will give you the food item and drink special to look for at that specific establishment.
• A complimentary signature food item will be provided at each of the 5 host bars/restaurants! You can certainly purchase other items at the venue.
• Buses will run a route between all of the places every 20 minutes or so. Stay as long as you like at each place, most are walking distance from each other. Weather permitting.
• These bars/restaurants are excited to have us, various discounts on drinks will be available at each of the 5 venues for you to purchase!
Hope you can make it!
Carrie and I want to THANK YOU all so much for supporting Junior Achievement of Eastern Iowa!
See you Friday December the 2nd if not before!
Remember seating is LIMITED so BUY your tickets today!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
PS: Special Thanks to Cathy and Dan Rozz for all the help, Twelve01 Kitchen and Tap, and all the fun places we have planned to stop at in Washington