UF/IFAS Extension - Mid Florida Citrus Foundation Field Day: Pomegranate
Thursday, August 23, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Winter Garden, FL
Mid Florida Citrus Foundation Field Day: Pomegranate
· Performance of evaluation plants with emphasis on the younger set.
· Anne Vitoreli from the IFAS Plant Disease Clinic on diseases.
· Cultural program at Water Conserv II.
· Observation on the past winter and chilling requirement.
· Plans for Water Conserv II.
· Best cultivars to plant [so far!].
· Plant availability.
· Taste test.
Optional Muscadine Cultivar Observation
Observation and Question Session 11:00 AM to Noon