San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Back by popular demand, our Third Annual Shopping Preview Night will take place the night before our big winter show.
This exclusive event will only be available to the first 1,500 fans who register to attend.
Your ticket will entitle you to the following:
- Early access to all your favorite vendors
- A chance to beat the crowds and shop while inventory is fresh
- Sweet and savory food options available from our delicious lineup of food vendors
- Many opportunities to win some incredible FREE raffle prizes that have been donated by our favorite local businesses, including SubPop, Fancy, Babeland, Ace Hotel, Sasquatch Books, and so much more! (Visit this page to see all the awesome businesses who are sponsoring this event.)
Ready for the exciting part? Based on longtime customer demand, you will now have the option to purchase alcohol at this event! We'll have some great food vendors participating in the show, as well as the concessions stand which will be open to serve beer, wine, and light dinner fare such as sandwiches and salads.
So make it a date night, a girls' night out, get a group of friends together, or just treat yourself!
- Swag bags will NOT be handed out at Preview Night. Swag bags will still only be given to the first 100 fans through the door each day during our regular Saturday/Sunday show days.
- Children under the age of 5 are allowed entry without a ticket
We expect this event to sell out quickly, so register today!
When & Where
Urban Craft Uprising
Urban Craft Uprising is Seattle’s largest indie craft show! At UCU, now in its twelfth year, fans can choose from a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, including clothing of all types, jewelry, gifts, bags, wallets, buttons, accessories, aprons, children’s goods, toys, housewares, furniture, paper goods, candles, kits, geekery, art, food, and much, much more.
Each show is carefully curated and juried to ensure the best mix of crafts and arts, along with quality and originality. This bi-annual show features over 150 vendors excelling in the world of craft, art and design.