San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In partnership with the California Institute for Telecommunications and Information Technology (Calit2) at UC San Diego, KnuEdge is sponsoring the Heterogeneous Neural Networks (HNN) Conference, to be held in spring 2017 in San Diego, Calif. The event will also include a KnuEdge-sponsored research paper competition, challenging participants to enable the next-generation of machine learning performance and efficiency through developing heterogeneous neural network algorithms.
- Date: April 26-28, 2017
- Location: Calit2 Theater, Atkinson Hall on the campus of UC San Diego
- Attendance fee: $250; $119 for members of academia; $50 for students or free with abstract presented in workshop
- Speakers will include a variety of experts from UCSD and KnuEdge, including Larry Smarr, Dan Goldin and Ken Kreutz-Delgado
- Sessions will be archived and accessible via this site 1 week after the event
- Conference Tracks will be announced in Q4, 2016; actual topics, speakers and other agenda items will be set and communicated in March, 2017
Registration for this event will be available in the near future, please stay tuned.
Questions on the workshop or submissions can be directed toward email@example.com