- 7:00pm - 8:00pm. Doors open with dinner served at 7:00 PM. Fresh pomegranate and fruit served with dessert (Tabrizi Bakery cookies) and hot beverages.
- 8:00pm - 8:30pm. Iranian Traditional Dance Performance by Aftab Dance group
- 8:30pm - 11:00pm. Live Music by DJ TEHRANI.
- Event dress code: Formal
- Dinner will be served no later than 8 pm.
- Dinner menu:
- Chicken kebab with Rice
- Fish Fillet with Herbal Rice (Sabzi Polo)
- Pomegrantate and Fruit
- Water, Soda, Coffee, and Tea
- RSVP is Required (Eventbrite Tickets) and Dinner Tickets are limited, so act now and get you and your family tickets!
- Suggested Donations:
- UConn Students : $5
- Students : $10
- Non-Students : $15
- No Dinner : optional
Donations will be collected through Eventbrite or by cash or credit card at the door. (Fees will be charged if paid by credit card at the door)