San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This Paramedic Program Student Information Session will inform you about:
- Our new Part-Time Hybrid course & our Traditional course
- The application and how to apply to the program
- How to have the strongest application possible
- Program description
- How you can succeed as a student
- Helpful programs like Paramedic Prep & PHTLS
- Earning college credit
- Financial planning, Payment Plan, GI Bill, other resources
- ... and much more!
This session is about the UCLA Paramedic Program and is for EMTs (or soon to be EMTs) that want to learn about applying to it.
The information is presented in a fun and interactive manner by our experienced program faculty and staff. Bring your questions as we emphasize providing you with information!
Upcoming paramedic program application deadlines:
- for the July 2014 Part-Time course it is 4/18/2014
- for the September 2014 course it is 5/2/2014
Registration is FREE and on a first-come first-served basis.
Free parking available. For important driving directions & parking information, click here!
If you want to become an EMT or Phlebotomist, come to our regular monthly Student Information Sessions or visit our web site at www.cpc.mednet.ucla.edu!
When & Where
UCLA Center for Prehospital Care
Founded in 1988, the UCLA Center for Prehospital Care at the David Geffen School of Medicine, is the leading emergency and prehospital academic center on the West Coast. Our mission is to make a local, national, and international contribution to the practice of emergency medical services and the patients these providers and systems serve.
To learn more about us and the programs we offer, visit us at: www.cpc.mednet.ucla.edu