This Paramedic Program Student Information Session will inform you about:
- The application and how to apply to the program
- How to have the strongest application possible
- Program description
- How you can succeed as a student
- Helpful programs like Paramedic Prep & PHTLS
- Earning college credit
- Financial planning, Payment Plan, GI Bill, other resources
- ... and much more
This session is about the UCLA Paramedic Program and is for EMTs (or soon to be EMTs) that want to learn about applying to it.
The information is presented in a fun and interactive manner by our experienced program faculty and staff. Bring your questions as we emphasize providing you with information!
Registration is FREE and on a first-come first-served basis.
Free parking available. For directions, click here.
If you want to become an EMT or Phlebotomist, visit our web site at www.cpc.mednet.ucla.edu!