UBAANA's 12th Anniversary Reunion, Atlanta, Georgia
Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 4:00 PM - Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 12:00 PM (EDT)
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Delegates are expected to wear their name badges always. Children/Young adults, under 17 will not participate in the Gala/Dinner program. A separate program with baby-sitter will be arranged for them on Saturday, July 22, 2017 from 7PM - 12 Midnight.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
What is the host city for the UBAANA’s Annual Reunion in 2017?
Atlanta. Georgia, USA
What are the official dates of UBAANA’s 2017 Reunion?
Friday, July 21 – Sunday, July 23, 2017
What is the venue for UBAANA’s Annual 2017 Reunion?
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport – ATL 3405 Lenox Road NE Atlanta GA 30326.
- 17 miles N: This hotel does not provide shuttle service from airport. You can take the subway/trains (GOLD LINE) from the airport to Lenox station, line runs every 10-15minutes. The hotel is across from Lenox station
- Ø Subway/Train service Fee: $2.50 USD (one way)
- Ø Estimated taxi fare: 40 USD (one way)
ROAD DIRECTIONS: Take I-85 North to exit #87(Georgia 400), to Exit #2 (Lenox Road) Turn right and follow Lenox Road Signs, cross Peachtree Road. The Hotel is 1.5 blocks on the left.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- Ø $12 overnight self-parking and Saturday evening event parking
How do I register to attend the 2017 UBAANA Reunion?
You can register for the reunion and make your hotel accommodation by visiting UBAANA’s website at - www.ubaana.org
What is the participation fee?
Children under 17 years of age = $25 (plus applicable Eventbrite.com processing fees). All others = $100 up to 31st of May 2017 (plus applicable Eventbrite.com processing fees). Tickets booked after the 31st of May are subject to a late fee of $10. Tickets bought on the day of the event are subject to a $15 late fee.
What is the cost of lodging?
$135 per night per single/double room (Breakfast is included up to 2 persons per room in the quote; $10 per additional person) / plus application taxes if you book before the 1st of July 2017.
Can I invite a guest to attend the closing banquet on Saturday, July 22, 2017?
Yes, you can. Guests can purchase gala tickets for $75 per person to attend the banquet. Your guest must register at the www.ubaana.org website, OR via Local Chapters.
Are there any deadlines I should be aware of? Absolutely!
Program Book - ads and logos must be received no later than May 30, 2017.
Hotel accommodation deadline is July 1, 2017.
You can register at www.ubaana.org for the reunion no later than July 21, 2017.
Dinner/Gala ticket of $75 per person, no later than July 21, 2017.
Save This Event
When & Where
University of Benin Alumni Association, North America (UBAANA)
The University of Benin Alumni Association, North America (UBAANA) was established in 2005 and registered as a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit organization in 2007. UBAANA’s mission is to foster a progressive and dependable network among alumni and students of the University of Benin for the common benefit of all who share the experience of the great University of Benin; and to project the values, image, and recognition of the University of Benin as a leading center of excellence in academics, research, and character building.
UBAANA relies on the support of its members and friends like you to carry out its mission and operations.
When you donate to UBAANA:
- You will be supporting a charitable cause that helps to facilitate the overall efforts of achieving UBAANA’s mission, aims and objectives.
- You will be supporting UBAANA’s vision of helping to ensure that the University of Benin, Nigeria remains a world renowned center of academic excellence and an institution that provides “knowledge for Service.”
- Your donations are tax deductible. You are eligible to deduct a portion of your donation’s value from your yearly income taxes.