Two-Day ZoomText Training in Tampa, FL
Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Friday, September 6, 2013 at 4:00 PM (PDT)
If you are a teacher that needs to know how to use the latest screen magnification technology, an IT professional that needs to assist low-vision clients, a student or current ZoomText customer who needs to know how to get the most out of ZoomText; then this hands-on training is just for you.
Ai Squared and Tampa Lighthouse for the Blind are proud to announce ZoomText training in Tampa, FL on September 5 - 6, 2013. The training will be located at the following address:
Tampa Lighthouse for the Blind
1106 W Platt Street
Tampa, FL 33606
What do you get when you sign up for ZoomText training?
You get the following:
Hands-on training with an Ai Squared Trainer
- Hands-on training with an authorized Ai Squared Trainer
- An understanding for all of the advanced features of ZoomText 10
- Knowledge on how to use Microsoft Office and ZoomText together effectively
- Familiarity of the Internet and how to use it to its full advantage with ZoomText
- Information on how to customize ZoomText for your specific preferences
- 1.2 CEUs available (for an additional fee of $25)
Unlike other training courses that can cost up to $1,000 or more, ZoomText training is only $399 per student for a two-day class! Ai Squared accepts most major credit cards, checks, money orders, and almost all state authorizations.
To sign up for the training, please contact Kimberly Cline at Ai Squared by calling
802-367-6152, by e-mail at email@example.com.
For directions to the training location, please call 813-251-2407.
Space is limited, so sign up soon!